The Ten Steps to Wellness Protocol
The ten vital steps to wellness, which are found in all natural healing disciplines, encompass what is commonly known as the "Triad of Health":
Structural: Spinal alignment and muscle balance
Nutritional: Biochemical balance
The ten steps are:
1. Re-establish structural integrity, the foundation of health.
2. Rebalance electro-magnetics.
3. Reset the adrenals and the general adaptive syndrome (GAS).
4. Replenish nutrition for organs, glands and or system weakness.
5. Restore immune function in the body.
6. Replace enzymes and/or hydrochloric acid (HCL) to aid digestion
7. Restore proper bowel flora to optimize colon function.
8. Reprogram the body for any allergy sensitivities.
9. Release aberrant emotional patterns and limiting beliefs systems.
10. Remove heavy metals and other toxins from the body.
Thank you for visiting. Please feel free
to share this web page with a friend.
DISCLAIMER: No individuals, including those under our active care, should use the information, resources or tools contained within to self-diagnose or self-treat any health-related condition. Diagnosis and treatment of all health conditions should only be performed by your doctor of chiropractic or other licensed health care professional.